Cris Tales Preview Round-Up
Posted on June 19, 2020
Last week, we had an opportunity to show off some behind-the-scenes footage of Cris Tales to various outlets as a part of a preview event! Today, these outlets have started to post their thoughts on what they saw! Here are some highlights:
- Inverse – “Indie RPG Cris Tales Weaponizes Time Travel Like Chrono Trigger Never Could”
- PSU – “one of the most visually unique and beautiful games I’ve ever seen”
- Noisy Pixel – “Everything About Cris Tales Looks So Damn Good”
- Gamespew – “Cris Tales appears to take the best bits of JRPGs during their golden years and weaves in forward-thinking time mechanics to make an experience that has the potential to be something rather special – especially when combined with such a sumptuous visual style.”
- IndieGameWebsite – “Cris Tales Deserves To Be Massive”
- Sirius Gaming – “Character design is so unique and elegantly made. It makes you fall in love with the game even more.”
- Geek Culture – “…perhaps no other game embodies the concept of time travel as fully as Cris Tales.”
Be on the lookout for more previews in the coming days! But if you can’t wait to get your hands on it, the highly anticipated indie love letter to JRPGs has an updated demo on Steam! Fight new enemies and get a taste of the Colosseum mode where battles get progressively harder.
Pre-order Cris Tales from any of the following retailers!