Ninjin: Clash of Carrots Launches Today on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation4, Xbox One, and PC
Posted on September 4, 2018
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (September 4, 2018)— Ninjin: Clash of Carrots, the high-speed beat-‘em-up from Pocket Trap and Modus Games, arrives today on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Steam. A new launch trailer highlights the hilarious storyline and frenetic gameplay.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is a fast-paced action game set in a colorful fantasy world inspired by Feudal Japan. Play as the title character Ninjin, or Akai, his female fox friend, as you fight to recover the precious carrots stolen from your people by the nefarious Shogun Moe. Purchase new equipment, weapons, and many more customisation items to become the very best ninja in the land and get justice once and for all!
The side-scrolling beat-‘em-up action can be enjoyed in a single-player campaign as well as local or online 2-player co-op. Need even more wild, ninja bunny action? Test your strength in the “Oni TV Show”, a special survival mode that pits players against endless waves of brutal enemies for the chance at earning special rewards.
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Deep Customisation. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is available now for digital download on
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC for £11.99 / €14.99.
For more information, visit www.ninjingame.com.