Hammerwatch II Gets Massive Second Patch
Posted on September 19, 2023
Today, Modus has released a massive patch for Hammerwatch II.
Among the updates are a new multiplayer mode now available that allows any saved characters to join sessions hosted by other players. Check out the full patch notes below for more details.
Try out the new update for yourself today on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1538970/Hammerwatch_II/
Journey through Hammer Island, the Fallowfields and the dark mountainous regions of Blackbarrow, all created in the signature Hammerwatch pixelated art style. Build a custom Herian Hero and choose between five distinct character classes: Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, Wizard and Warlock before customizing your appearance and leveling up to unlock powerful new abilities and skills. Then, join the army working to aid King Roland’s resistance against Blight the Horrible and his dragon army.
- Fixed item dupe involving dropping and scrolling inventory.
- Wizard Skill Arcanist Fix arcane amplification upgrade.
- Walls of Gadir cancel discard card.
- Instanced loot fixed an issue when dropping only non-instanceable loot.
- Multiple level fixes.
- Difficult level shown in HUD.
- Mana cost on Flurry of Blades.
- Elemental Flux lightning damage fix.
- Banner of Zeal should now give the correct cast speed.
- Battle Banners extra upgrades are now mutually exclusive.
- Fix for player tiers on drop in join.
- Arcanist crit damage fix.
- Instanced loot game-setting fix.
- Persistent character saves added.
- FPS limit defaults to 120 from none in the graphics options.
- Added system for automatic saves backup.