Stockholm, Sweden – (November 9, 2023) – Maximum Entertainment AB (Nasdaq: MAXENT B) today launched magical school rogue-like ‘Spells & Secrets’ available in both physical and digital format on PlayStation® 5 and Nintendo Switch. Developed by Alchemist Interactive and Rokaplay, embark on a solo quest or join a friend in 2 player local co-op for an enchanting adventure to save the Academy of Greifenstein. Create your very own wizarding student, develop your skills by learning and combining new spells and rescue your classmates around the ever-changing school grounds.
Watch ‘Spells & Secrets’ launch trailer: https://youtu.be/ir2shnlLKHQ
A mysterious incident releases wild creatures and an ever-changing chaos to reign over the school. It’s up to you to set out and restore order, solving puzzles and finding powerful artifacts as you develop your powers.
- Combine spells in as you battle magical creatures and solve puzzles
- Take creative approaches and be rewarded right from the start
- Design your student wizard from extensive customization options, with plenty more to unlock
- Play solo or with a friend in 2 player local co-op mode
- Find powerful artifacts and useful potions to augment your skills and navigate tricky situations
- Rescue your classmates from the ever-changing Academy of Greifenstein
- Improve your character and spells permanently
- Easy to learn for rogue-like newcomers
Following it’s launch on PlayStation® 5 and Nintendo Switch, ‘Spells & Secrets’ will be coming soon to Xbox Series X|S.
For more information about Maximum Entertainment, its publishing labels and studios, visit maximument.com.